Skip to toolbar

View of part of Dunedin from Stafford St, with the upper Harbour, November 1851. Back of Cap Cargill’s old house in Princes St to which Otago Witness office was removed in 1861 & where first number of Daily Times was printed. Looking across to Waverley, s

Editing is temporarily disabled

Cancel Edit
View of part of Dunedin from Stafford St, with the upper Harbour, November 1851. Back of Cap Cargill’s old house in Princes St to which Otago Witness office was removed in 1861 & where first number of Daily Times was printed. Looking across to Waverley, s

Hocken Collections | Te Uare Taoka o Hākena

90 ANZAC Avenue

PO Box 56

Dunedin 9054

New Zealand


+64 3 479 8868

hocken@otago.ac.nz