TopicWAREPAHorseTitleToiro StoreDatec. 1870sPhotographernot specifiedNotesFirst owner J. Crawford, and G. W. Wood & A. Mills. Destroyed by fire.
Renamed the Toiro Store after the railway went though in 1879. Was the Toiro Post Office for some time. This photo taken when it was owned by Alex Mills. Mrs Mills & 2 young children are in the foreground along with a neighbour.GeoTagnot specified
Copy negative numberc/n E2066/5Provenance / sourcedd. G. J. Griffiths